Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy, Busy and Busy. Did I say Busy

After vacation I have ended up working 10 hour days 5 days a week and 4 hours on Saturdays. can I say this is the busy season. I would not be that bad, but Dick's Sporting Goods has liked to do something different with their stores the last 2 years. Last year they had the Golf Shop lucky for us it was at the beginning of the year. This year it is the Refresh. New colors, new fixtures with last minute change of minds on things. One good thing is that we will be getting a Dick's Sporting Goods in Rockwall (30 minute drive away). About 5 miles away from the new Bass Pro on lake Ray Hubbard. We had a Galyans converted to a Dick's in Arlington and Frisco but nothing that my employer makes. It has been neat being able to see stores go in nearby. There has been a Petsmart put in Mesquite, and one getting ready in Temple, opening early 2008, a couple in the Austin area. We just need one here in Greenville now. We also did the Beauty Brands in Waco.

No comments: