Monday, September 14, 2009

Ecclesiates 3:1-8

I wonder sometimes if I have used my time wisely.
I am reminded that the there are so many good things I can or should be doing.
Of course there are so many good things that the Lord has let us know we don't have to fit everything in to one day.
Ecclesiates 3:1-8 and a few more a added for my own benefit.
"A time to blog























and a time to clean,






















a time to stay up all night with you husband























and a time to stay up all night with the babies."






















I love my family and know that when the going gets tough my kids and husband make you laugh.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sheesh! I love this. I have the same doubts. I'm glad you posted, and I'm blogging when I should get to bed, and NOT spend all night up with my husband. Tomorrow I will be cleaning, or folding laundry at least, and doing "preschool" with Jack Jack and friends. All boys, here we come!